Cabinet Painters in Houston
Professional Painting Services in Houston
Your kitchen is a central part of your life. Whether it's gathering for meals, or entertaining guests, your kitchen represents who you are. One of the simplest ways to update the look and feel of your kitchen is to revamp your cabinets with a fresh coat of paint. Fresh Coat Painters of West Houston can transform your kitchen cabinets into something you can be proud of for years to come. You can rest easy knowing our Houston cabinet painters will prep and protect your surfaces before working.
Get a free quote fast when you call us at (713) 489-4307 today!
Cabinet Painting Options
Cabinet painting and staining can be a frustrating job to attempt on your own. Our team of professional Houston house painters gets the job done right the first time, saving you time and money! We offer a wide arrange of services including:
Interior Cabinet Painting
Exterior Cabinet Painting
Fresh Coat Painters of West Houston can handle any painting project your kitchen needs! We'll use our experience and quality products to make your vision come to life.
If your cabinets could use an overhaul on their stain or paint, we can help bring some life back into your kitchen through cabinet restoration in Houston. Whether you want to apply a darker tone or a lighter tone, we will strip the old finish off, repair the surface, prepare it with sanding, clean the wood, and apply new coats of paint or stain. Before long, your cabinetry will start to look like new.
Sometimes, cabinets just need a fresh coat of paint or stain. If you want to change the look of your cabinets in the process of refinishing, let us know what you have in mind. We can help you determine what the best look will be based on the type of wood and previously applied product.
Choosing Between Paint & Stain
There are so many options of styles of paint and stain nowadays, choosing can be overwhelming. Our cabinet painting professionals in Houston are available to help you select the right look for your home.
Choosing Cabinet Staining
- Brings Out Natural Grain: If your cabinets are naturally beautiful or are made of high quality wood, choosing a stain can highlight your cabinet's wood patterns.
- Easier Long-Term Maintenance: Stained cabinets will show less wear and tear than their painted counterparts. Dirt and grease are less conspicuous on stained surfaces.
- Long Lifespan: After cabinets have been stained, they will probably not need to be redone for 20-30 years.
- Traditional & Elegant: In terms of style, a stained look is more traditional and warm.
Choosing Cabinet Painting
- Color Choices: While stains are limited in colors and tins, a painted look will allow you to choose any color or shade you want.
- Standard Quality Material: For cabinets made from wood without much natural grain, a paint option will be the better choice since there will not be much to highlight under a stain.
- Modern Appeal: The popularity of solid white cabinets has been strong in recent years. A solid color can provide a sleek and modern look to your kitchen.
We reach out to you before we even start so we can ask questions, talk about your design preferences, and discuss your goals for the project.
After meeting with you one-on-one, we will tailor our recommendations to fit your needs so you can make empowered decisions.
Our personalized proposals allow you to pick and choose the areas that are most important to you and where your best investments are made.
When you are comfortable with your free personalized quote, we will coordinate a time to begin the project for you. It’s that easy.