kitchen Cabinet Painting in rochester, NY
Considering Upgrading Your Home? Don’t Forget the Cabinetry!
Is your kitchen cabinetry looking drab? Maybe those cabinets in your bathroom don’t look modern anymore? Hold off on any plans for major renovations. You can give your cabinets a facelift with the help of our professional cabinet painters in Rochester.
By hiring our kitchen cabinet painting pros, you can trust that the job will be done right the first time. That means you won’t have to face the frustration of taking a stab at cabinet painting on your own. Our team has the skill and precision to quickly complete your cabinet painting services. We ensure your cabinetry has the life and luster you never believed possible. At Fresh Coat Painters of Rochester, we can execute your vision to perfection.
Ready to request a FREE quote? Contact our painting experts today at Fresh Coat Painters of Rochester, by dialing (585) 332-4833 to schedule an appointment. We offer special financing options so you can paint now and pay later with Fresh Coat EasyPay!
Choose Fresh Coat Painters of Rochester for Your Cabinet Painting Services
Hiring professional painters to spruce up your cabinets is a great decision. This is especially great if you’re unfamiliar with the complexity of such a project. It is often more work than homeowners anticipate. Proper kitchen cabinet painting requires extensive prep work, partial cabinet de-construction, and more. Believe us, you’ll save yourself lots of aggravation if you rely on our painters to get the job done right, not to mention on time and on budget.
Depending on what you have in mind and the size and scope of your cabinet painting project, you can expect the following from us:
- Comprehensive consultation: We’ll examine your cabinetry and discuss your goals and budget. This is before we even pick up a paintbrush.
- Inspecting your existing cabinets: We will thoroughly inspect the material your cabinets are made of and their design. We work on even the most intricately designed custom cabinetry.
- Cabinet cleaning: It’s important to have your cabinets professionally cleaned. We remove any lingering oils, grease, or grime that may have accumulated over time, as well as loose layers of the old finish.
- Sanding and applying primer: The cabinets must be prepared through sanding, applying primer, and sealer.
- Apply custom color paint: We apply two coats of low-odor, premium quality paint.
- Cabinet reconstruction: The cabinets and hardware will then be replaced. Voila, your cabinet painting project is done!
Cabinet Painting Questions We Often Hear
How long does DIY cabinet painting take compared to professional cabinet painting?
Do you remove all hardware to prepare for painting?
Should I paint or replace cabinets?
How long does it take for cabinet paint to dry?
Should cabinets be cleaned before painting?
Will you fill seams and repair dents?
For cabinet refinishing near you, get in touch with our painting professionals at (585) 332-4833!
We reach out to you before we even start so we can ask questions, talk about your design preferences, and discuss your goals for the project.
After meeting with you one-on-one, we will tailor our recommendations to fit your needs so you can make empowered decisions.
Our personalized proposals allow you to pick and choose the areas that are most important to you and where your best investments are made.
When you are comfortable with your free personalized quote, we will coordinate a time to begin the project for you. It’s that easy.