Expert Cabinet Painting Services in Richardson
Whether you use it specifically for daily meal making or as a place to entertain guests, your kitchen is a crucial component of your home. If you’re looking to give it a new modern and sleek feel or just tired of the color you chose for your cabinets year ago, our team can help. One of the simplest ways to update the look and feel of your kitchen is to revamp your cabinets with a professionally applied fresh coat of paint.
Lucky for you, Fresh Coat Painters of Richardson can handle it all. Equipped with the skills, knowledge, and professional tools to get the job done, you can rest assured that our team can handle your next cabinet painting project – no matter the size.
Some of the cabinet painting services we offer in Richardson include:
- Kitchen Cabinet Painting
- Bathroom Cabinet Painting
- Wood Staining
- New Hardware Installation
At Fresh Coat Painters of Richardson, you can be sure you are receiving the best painting services for your kitchen. Our team of professionally experienced and trained paint experts can handle a variety of projects that will help your design vision come to life! From the bathroom to the kitchen, we can do it all.
Learn more about our cabinet painting in Richardson by calling (469) 812-0763.
Painting Expertise for Different Cabinet Materials
When it comes to treating your cabinets with paint or stain, it’s important to understand what type of cabinets you have. Our team of cabinet painters will be able to perform a full inspection of the cabinets you are looking to have painted to determine the right paint for the material and style.
- Plastic Laminate Cabinets
- Flat-Panel Cabinets
- Slab Cabinets
- Custom Woodwork Cabinets
- Shaker Cabinets
- Louvered Cabinets
- Inset Cabinets
Of course, the list of cabinets we can paint is virtually endless. If you’re looking to have a set of cabinets painted that is not mentioned in the menu above, give us a call! One of our professional team members will be able to learn about your specific situation and find a solution that works for you! Call us today at (469) 812-0763!
Painting vs. Staining Cabinets
The two main ways to redesign or add color to a set of wooden cabinets is via painting or staining. Of course, painting and staining both come with their own list of benefits.
In terms of how each product interacts with its surface, painting coats the wood while stain penetrates the wood. Stain can protects and preserves the wood that a cabinet is built from. Paint, on the other hand, covers the natural wood.
Some benefits of painting cabinets include:
- Fewer Materials – Paint is thicker than stain, so it generally only needs a few coats. Compared to stain, you will use fewer materials when painting.
- Endless Options – Since stain relies on the natural look of your cabinets, there are fewer options. With paint, the options are virtually endless.
- Repaint – The best part of painting cabinets is that if you ever change your mind on the color or design, it’s very simple to repaint. You cannot ever use stain over paint.
Some benefits of staining cabinets include:
- Cheaper – In general, professional cabinet staining tends to be less expensive than painting services. This can be beneficial for homeowners on a strict budget.
- Made to Last – Unlike paint that can peel, crack, or peel, staining is far more durable than paint. It is even more resistant to normal wear, tear, and possible chipping.
- Enhance Natural Features – If you’re in love with the wood pattern of your cabinets, a stain may be your best choice. Since it does not cover your surfaces, it instead opts for enhancing the natural beauty of your wood.
Regardless of the process you choose, our Richardson cabinet painting experts will be with you every step of the way. From our initial consultation to our finishing touches, our team is dedicated to providing you with cabinets that can tie any room together. We will not rest until you are completely satisfied with our painting or staining services.
More Reasons to Choose Professionals for Your Cabinet Painting Project
Hiring professional painters to spruce up your cabinets is a great decision if you’re unfamiliar with the complexity of such a project. Since cabinet painting requires more prep work than most at-home painting projects, it’s best to leave it to the professionals. Many times, it is more work than most homeowners anticipate. With our cabinet painting services, you’ll save yourself lots of stress, not to mention time and money.
Our customer satisfaction focused process for painting cabinets include:
- Complimentary Consultation – In order full us to gain a full understanding of the scope of work and what design goals you have for your space, we will perform an in-home consultation. We will also have time to discuss your budget as well as any questions or concerns you may have.
- Inspection – During our inspection, we will take a look at your cabinets to understand what materials they are made of, so we can ensure we are providing you with superior painting services. From basic panel to more intricately designed wood cabinets, we have the experience to handle it all.
- Cleaning – We will professionally clean your cabinets to rid of any oils, grease, or grime that may have accumulated on its surface over time. This will ensure a high-quality finish.
- Sanding & Primer – To double down on creating a surface that is ideal for painting, we will sand your cabinets then apply primer and sealer.
- Apply Paint – Our team of painters expertly apply two coats of low-odor, premium quality paint picked by you.
- Cabinet Reconstruction – Once the painting is completed and dried, we will replace the cabinets and hardware in its appropriate position. And just like that – your job is done.
When you hire the team at Fresh Coat Painters of Richardson for your next cabinet painting project, you are getting some of the best services in the industry. It’s always better to leave it up to the Richardson painting professionals who are true cabinet painting experts.
Request your free, no-obligation quote for cabinet painting services in Richardson or the surrounding areas. Give us a call today at (469) 812-0763.
Choose Fresh Coat Painters of Richardson for Your Cabinet Painting Services
Hiring professional painters to spruce up your cabinets is a great decision if you’re unfamiliar with the complexity of such a project. It is often more work than homeowners anticipate, as proper cabinet painting requires extensive prep work, partial cabinet de-construction, hardware removal, and more. Believe us, you’ll save yourself lots of aggravation if you rely on our painters to get the job done right, not to mention on time and on budget.
Depending on what you have in mind and the size and scope of your cabinet painting project, you can expect the following from us:
- Comprehensive consultation: Before we even pick up a paintbrush, we’ll thoroughly examine your cabinetry and discuss your goals and budget.
- Inspecting your existing cabinets: We will thoroughly inspect the material your cabinets are made of and their design. We work on even the most intricately designed custom cabinetry.
- Cabinet cleaning: It’s important to have your cabinets professionally cleaned to remove any lingering oils, grease, or grime that may have accumulated over time, as well as loose layers of the old finish.
- Sanding and applying primer: Before painting, the cabinets must be prepared through sanding, applying primer, and sealer.
- Apply custom color paint: We expertly apply two coats of low-odor, premium quality paint.
- Cabinet reconstruction: The cabinets and hardware will be replaced, and voila, your cabinet painting project is done!
Ready to discuss cabinet painting in Richardson? Contact Fresh Coat Painters of Richardson today to learn more about our services at (469) 812-0763.
We reach out to you before we even start so we can ask questions, talk about your design preferences, and discuss your goals for the project.
After meeting with you one-on-one, we will tailor our recommendations to fit your needs so you can make empowered decisions.
Our personalized proposals allow you to pick and choose the areas that are most important to you and where your best investments are made.
When you are comfortable with your free personalized quote, we will coordinate a time to begin the project for you. It’s that easy.