Portland Exterior Painting
Upgrading the Curb Appeal of Your Portland Home
The exterior of your house is the first thing your guests see when they visit your home. Repainting the outside of your house is the perfect way to revitalize its look and make a great initial impression with all of your guests.
Increasing Your Home’s Value
Painting your home’s exterior is a no small job, especially if you lack the experience or access to the right equipment. Leave the hard work to the Fresh Coat Painters of Portland team.
We’ll select an exterior paint engineered to withstand the following conditions:
- Extreme hot and cold temperatures
- Rain and wind
- Industrial pollutants
We’ve mastered the techniques that will revamp the outside of your home and increase its value in the process!
Factors That Influence a Project Timeline
Providing an accurate and realistic project timeline for painting your home is something we strive to do, so that you experience minimum inconvenience.
- Weather Conditions
- The Size of Your Home
- The Material Comprising The Exterior
- The Condition of Your Home's Exterior
We reach out to you before we even start so we can ask questions, talk about your design preferences, and discuss your goals for the project.
After meeting with you one-on-one, we will tailor our recommendations to fit your needs so you can make empowered decisions.
Our personalized proposals allow you to pick and choose the areas that are most important to you and where your best investments are made.
When you are comfortable with your free personalized quote, we will coordinate a time to begin the project for you. It’s that easy.
What Conditions Are Ideal for Exterior Painting in Portland?
Luckily for painting companies, Portland has overcast skies on many days of the year, which can be ideal for painting. However, the rainy nature of the Pacific Northwest can also put a hitch in project timelines.
- Moisture: Painters need to avoid rain and conditions with high humidity for the best application of paint.
- Temperature: Direct sunlight can cause problems for freshly applied paint. Low temperatures near freezing as well as big temperature fluctuations also need to be avoided.
- Time of Day: Late morning and mid-afternoon often provide the best conditions.
How to Think About Picking an Exterior Paint Color
If you need color consultation, our team is knowledgeable about how to tune into the right color based on your preferences. We can also help set you up with professional color consultants.
- Pick a color that accentuates your home's style and personality.
- Pick a color that takes your landscaping, foliage, and natural shadows into account.
- Pick a color that takes non-paint features into account (gutters, stonework, windows, etc.).
More Exterior Painting Services We Offer
We proudly offer a wide variety of exterior painting services, including:
- Trim, Eaves & Feature painting
- Deck staining and finishing
- Garage painting
- wood siding staining
Budget-Friendly Services Performed on Time, Every Time
Painting the exterior of a house is a major undertaking, but that doesn’t mean it has to break the bank. At Fresh Coat Painters of Portland, we offer affordable, upfront rates, financing options, and zero hidden fees. You’ll know what to expect from the get-go, before we even pick up a paintbrush. We take proper preparation seriously, as this is crucial for long-lasting results. By selecting our team to do the job, you can boost your home’s curb appeal and even add to the value of your home. We can even help you select the perfect color paint and paint type.
For a FREE on-site estimate of our exterior painting services in Portland, please call Fresh Coat Painters of Portland today at (503) 917-3184 to schedule a consultation.