kitchen Cabinet Painter in monmouth county
Upgrade Your Home with Cabinet Refinishing Near You!
Does the cabinetry in your house look outdated and doesn't hold up to modern standards? Hold off on any plans for major renovations. You can give your cabinets a facelift with the help of our professional cabinet painters in Monmouth County. By hiring our house interior painting pros, you can trust that the job will be done right the first time. That means you won’t have to face the frustration of taking a stab at cabinet painting on your own. At Fresh Coat Painters of Monmouth County, our team has the skill and precision to quickly complete your cabinets and bring out a life and luster you never believed possible.
Contact our cabinet painting experts, by dialing (732) 709-7105 to schedule a free quote.
Choose Fresh Coat Painters of Monmouth County for Your Cabinet Painting Services
Hiring Wall Township kitchen cabinet painters to spruce up your cabinetry is a great decision if you’re unfamiliar with the complexity of such a project. It is often more work than homeowners anticipate, as proper cabinet painting requires extensive prep work, partial cabinet de-construction, hardware removal, and more.
Believe us, you’ll save yourself lots of aggravation if you rely on our painters to get the job done right, not to mention on time and on budget.
Depending on what you have in mind and the size and scope of your cabinet painting project, you can expect the following from us:
- Comprehensive consultation: Before we even pick up a paintbrush, we’ll thoroughly examine your cabinetry and discuss your goals and budget.
- Inspecting your existing cabinets: We will thoroughly inspect the material your cabinets are made of and their design. We work on even the most intricately designed custom cabinetry.
- Cabinet cleaning: It’s important to have your cabinets professionally cleaned to remove any lingering oils, grease, or grime that may have accumulated over time, as well as loose layers of the old finish.
- Sanding and applying primer: Before painting, the cabinets must be prepared through sanding, applying primer, and sealer.
- Apply custom color paint: We expertly apply two coats of low-odor, premium quality paint.
- Cabinet reconstruction: The cabinets and hardware will be replaced, and voila, your cabinet painting project is done!
Ready to discuss cabinet painting? Contact Fresh Coat Painters of Monmouth County today to learn more about our services at (732) 709-7105.
We reach out to you before we even start so we can ask questions, talk about your design preferences, and discuss your goals for the project.
After meeting with you one-on-one, we will tailor our recommendations to fit your needs so you can make empowered decisions.
Our personalized proposals allow you to pick and choose the areas that are most important to you and where your best investments are made.
When you are comfortable with your free personalized quote, we will coordinate a time to begin the project for you. It’s that easy.