Kitchen Cabinet Painting in Princeton
Professional Painting Services for Bathroom & Kitchen Cabinetry
If you are planning on renovating your kitchen, repainting your cabinets is often a cost-effective alternative to full replacement. Our Princeton cabinet painting professionals can transform your kitchen with a beautiful new stain or a striking new paint scheme. Rather than endure weeks to months of hassle attempting DIY, save yourself a headache by getting the job done quickly, efficiently, and precisely with a team of professionals.
Options for Cabinet Painting & Renovation
Our residential painting contractors can provide any painting project your kitchen needs. Our premium quality products and Sherwin Williams paints ensure a top-notch finish every time.
- Interior Cabinet Painting
- Exterior Cabinet Painting
- Bathroom Cabinet Painting
- Kitchen Cabinet Painting
- Wood Staining
- New Hardware
For cabinet painting in Princeton and Mercer County, call (609) 676-2044.
Choose Fresh Coat Painters of Mercer County for Your Cabinet Painting Services
Hiring Princeton painters to spruce up your cabinets is a great decision if you’re unfamiliar with the complexity of such a project. It is often more work than homeowners anticipate, as proper cabinet painting requires extensive prep work, partial cabinet de-construction, hardware removal, and more. Believe us, you’ll save yourself lots of aggravation if you rely on our painters to get the job done right, not to mention on time and on budget.
Depending on what you have in mind and the size and scope of your cabinet painting project, you can expect the following from us:
- Clear Communication from Day One: Before the project even starts, we will discuss your goals and budget to ensure a satisfactory outcome.
- Careful Inspection: We will To determine the right paint product, we will carefully inspect your cabinetry's design and material.
- Disassembly: To get paint to apply precisely and evenly, we will disassemble all hardware before starting.
- Cleaning Cabinet Surfaces: For the best adhesion, oil, grease, and debris will be cleaned from all surfaces.
- Sanding: We will sand down any material that requires it to ensure surfaces are receptive to the paint.
- Priming Cabinets: Primer is an essential step when paint is involved, especially if you are changing out colors.
- Reassembly & Clean Up: We will leave your kitchen just as you found it (in addition to the transforming look of fresh stain or paint).
Some Cabinet Color Options from Sherwin Williams
We have compiled a short list of popular paint colors for cabinets to give you a glimpse of what many people are using for their cabinetry. This list is by no means representative of the range of options available or the styles that are currently in vogue, but it is a way to visualize what some of your options are.
Contact Fresh Coat Painters of Mercer County to learn more about our cabinet painting services in Princeton at (609) 676-2044.
We reach out to you before we even start so we can ask questions, talk about your design preferences, and discuss your goals for the project.
After meeting with you one-on-one, we will tailor our recommendations to fit your needs so you can make empowered decisions.
Our personalized proposals allow you to pick and choose the areas that are most important to you and where your best investments are made.
When you are comfortable with your free personalized quote, we will coordinate a time to begin the project for you. It’s that easy.