Exterior Painting in Marble Falls
Beautifying Homes Across Burnet County & Llano County
The first impression is often considered the most important. Our exterior painting professionals can help you to achieve the vision you want to upgrade or refresh your home's exterior. Our team is fast, clean, and attentive to all your needs. When you communicate your preferences, you can expect to
Embrace the vision you have always wanted for your home by hiring professionals for exterior painting in Marble Falls.
Schedule a free quote or give us a call at (830) 468-5320 today!
Exterior Painting Process
Our team pays careful attention to every stage of the exterior painting process to ensure a flawless finish.
The basic stages of exterior painting include:
- Pressure Washing & Cleaning: Preparing the surface for painting is vital to ensure that the paint adheres correctly and performs at its best. This stage includes pressure washing the exterior surface and removing mildew, dirt, pollen and loose paint.
- Drying: Depending on the kind of siding and the environment, a home will requires some period of time to dry out.
- Protecting Non-Paint Surfaces: Another part of the preparation stage is ensure that all non-painted surfaces are carefully protected with tape, tarp, or covering before the painting starts.
- Repairing: If paint stripping is necessary, that can be completed next. If there is damage to the surfaces that will be painted, that needs to be addressed as well.
- Priming: Primer provides the base needed to get the best adhesion from topcoats.
- Painting & Applying Coats: Most homes can be completed in 3-4 days. But the size of the home, the weather conditions, and specific paint features are all factors that can lengthen or shorten this time frame.
- Clean Up: We will leave your home exactly as we found it in terms of cleanliness and order.
Why Choose Our Painting Contractors in Marble Falls?
Painting an exterior can be dangerous and difficult when you lack experience and access to the right safety equipment and tools. At Fresh Coat Painters of Marble Falls, our team of professionals have mastered the techniques that will revitalize the exterior of your home.
We can handle any exterior:
- Aluminum and vinyl siding
- Brick and stucco walls
- Wood siding and trim
Causes of Exterior Paint Problems
The paint has lost adhesion and is lifting from the surface underneath. This can be caused when moisture comes out of the walls and pushes on the paint. It can happen from exposure to moisture too quickly or if the surface was not sufficiently dried.
This happens when paint begins to form into fine powder. This is usually the result of using incorrect or low-grade paint.
Paint begins to crack and eventually fall off. This can happen if the surface is not prepared correctly. An example would be failing to use primer. This can also result from spreading paint too thin or using low-quality paint.
If crocodile-like patterns form, this can be a sign of the wrong combination of paint and primer. This can happen when the top coat is applied before the bottom coat is dry.
Paint naturally loses its color after many years of sunlight exposure. However, this can happen prematurely if low-quality paint is used.
Get in touch with us by calling (830) 468-5320 for exterior painting services in Marble Falls!