Marble Falls Cabinet Painters
Upgrading Your Home? Repaint Your Cabinets for a Fresh, New Look!
Is your kitchen cabinetry looking drab, or maybe those cabinets in your bathroom don’t look modern anymore? Hold off on any plans for major renovations. You can give your cabinets a facelift with the help of our professional cabinet painters in Granite Shoals.
Choose Fresh Coat Painters of Marble Falls for Your Cabinet Painting Services
By hiring our painting pros, you can trust that the job will be done right the first time. That means you won’t have to face the frustration of trying cabinet painting on your own, which usually just results in a big mess. Our interior painters have the skill and precision to quickly complete any cabinet painting job of any size and in any room in your house, not just the kitchen and bathrooms.
What's Involved in a Cabinet Painting Project
Hiring professional painting contractors to spruce up your cabinets is a great decision if you’re unfamiliar with the complexity of such a project. It is often more work than homeowners anticipate, as proper cabinet painting requires extensive prep work, partial cabinet de-construction, hardware removal, and more.
The typical cabinet painting project handled by our team includes:
- Comprehensive consultation: Before we even pick up a paintbrush, we’ll thoroughly examine your cabinetry and discuss your goals and budget.
- Cabinet inspection: We inspect the material your cabinets are made of and their design. We can work on even the most intricately designed custom cabinetry.
- Cabinet cleaning: It’s important to have your cabinets professionally cleaned to remove any lingering oils, grease, or grime that may have accumulated over time, as well as loose layers of the old finish.
- Sanding and primer application: Before painting, cabinets must be prepared through sanding, as well as by applying a primer and a sealer.
- Custom paint application: We expertly apply two coats of low-odor, premium quality paint to make your cabinets look their absolute best.
- Cabinet reconstruction: The cabinets and hardware will be rebuilt as needed, and voila, your cabinet painting project is done!
We offer special financing options so you can paint now and pay later with Fresh Coat EasyPay!
Kitchen Cabinet Refinishing That Matches Your Vision
Most families spend most of their time together in the kitchen these days, not the living room. The kitchen has a gravity that brings people closer, not to mention it has all the best beverages and snacks in the household. If you like spending time in your kitchen to prepare meals, eat, or just hang out with your friends and family, then your kitchen should at least be a place you find welcoming and comfortable.
Consider these different kitchen cabinet styles and looks:
Frequently Asked Questions About Cabinet Painting
What brand do you use for painting cabinets?
What kind of sheen should I select for painting cabinets?
Is repainting / refinishing more cost-effective than replacing cabinets?
Do you provide color consultation services?
Do you provide kitchen cabinet glazing?
Do you disassemble cabinets for painting?
Begin Your Cabinet Painting Job with a FREE Quote
At Fresh Coat Painters of Marble Falls, we want to make certain you know exactly the service you will get and at what price. That’s why our Granite Shoals cabinet painters offer free and detailed quotes on all jobs. You never have to worry about surprise charges. All you need to wonder is why you haven’t scheduled a service with us sooner!
Dial (830) 468-5320 at any time to learn more about our services and pricing.
We reach out to you before we even start so we can ask questions, talk about your design preferences, and discuss your goals for the project.
After meeting with you one-on-one, we will tailor our recommendations to fit your needs so you can make empowered decisions.
Our personalized proposals allow you to pick and choose the areas that are most important to you and where your best investments are made.
When you are comfortable with your free personalized quote, we will coordinate a time to begin the project for you. It’s that easy.