Expert Cabinet Painting in Maple Grove
Refresh Your Living Space
Whether it’s gathering for meals or entertaining guests, your kitchen is a major part of your life. Fresh Coat Painters of Maple Grove can transform your kitchen by treating your cabinets to a fresh coat of paint. Create a brand new look that you can be proud of for years to come!
Cabinet Painting Options
Cabinet painting and staining is something our team of expert painters pride themselves in. You can rest easy knowing that we will prep and protect your surfaces before working, and that the job will be done right the first time. Whether you want to show off a natural wood finish, or create a unique look that represents you, the Fresh Coat Painters of Maple Grove team will take care of you. We’ll use our experience and quality products to make your dream home a reality.
We reach out to you before we even start so we can ask questions, talk about your design preferences, and discuss your goals for the project.
After meeting with you one-on-one, we will tailor our recommendations to fit your needs so you can make empowered decisions.
Our personalized proposals allow you to pick and choose the areas that are most important to you and where your best investments are made.
When you are comfortable with your free personalized quote, we will coordinate a time to begin the project for you. It’s that easy.
Choose Fresh Coat Painters of Maple Grove for Your Cabinet Painting Services
Hiring professional painters to spruce up your cabinets is a great decision if you’re unfamiliar with the complexity of such a project. It is often more work than homeowners anticipate, as proper cabinet painting requires extensive prep work, partial cabinet de-construction, hardware removal, and more. Believe us, you’ll save yourself lots of aggravation if you rely on our painters to get the job done right, not to mention on time and on budget.
Depending on what you have in mind and the size and scope of your cabinet painting project, you can expect the following from us:
- Comprehensive consultation: Before we even pick up a paintbrush, we’ll thoroughly examine your cabinetry and discuss your goals and budget.
- Inspecting your existing cabinets: We will thoroughly inspect the material your cabinets are made of and their design. We work on even the most intricately designed custom cabinetry.
- Cabinet cleaning: It’s important to have your cabinets professionally cleaned to remove any lingering oils, grease, or grime that may have accumulated over time, as well as loose layers of the old finish.
- Sanding and applying primer: Before painting, the cabinets must be prepared through sanding, applying primer, and sealer.
- Apply custom color paint: We expertly apply two coats of low-odor, premium quality paint.
- Cabinet reconstruction: The cabinets and hardware will be replaced, and voila, your cabinet painting project is done!
Ready to discuss cabinet painting in Maple Grove? Contact Fresh Coat Painters of Maple Grove today to learn more about our services at (763) 703-1117.