Customize your Kitchen, Bathroom, and Laundry Cabinets!
Allow our professional painting team to update the style of your entire kitchen or bathroom by refreshing your cabinets with beautiful, premium Sherwin Williams paint. We understand that every painting project is unique. We adapt to your specific needs and requests. Our trusted Fresh Coat Painters of Longmont professionals will refresh the style of an entire room by prepping and painting your cabinets with minimal mess and downtime.
Making beautiful kitchens in Longmont, Broomfield, Erie, Firestone, Berthoud, Mead, Niwot, and all areas in between.
At Fresh Coat Painters of Longmont, we can:
- Change the entire look of your kitchen or bathroom in a short amount of time
- Save yourself precious time and effort by letting us do the work
- Save yourself stress, mess and expense involved with replacing whole cabinets
Our Professional Prepping Includes:
- Disassembling cabinet hardware
- Thoroughly cleaning cabinet surfaces
- Professional handling of drawers and doors
- Proper masking and protection of existing surfaces
- Using the correct primers or sealers
- Wood grain filling if requested (Optional)
- Maintain project cleanliness
- Applying premium quality paint
- Relocation of new hardware if requested
Let's work together to make your project great. Contact us today at (720) 619-6169 to get started or request a free firm quote now!
Choose Fresh Coat Painters of Longmont for Your Cabinet Painting Services
Hiring professional painters to spruce up your cabinets is a great decision if you’re unfamiliar with the complexity of such a project. It is often more work than homeowners anticipate, as proper cabinet painting requires extensive prep work, partial cabinet de-construction, hardware removal, and more. Believe us, you’ll save yourself lots of aggravation if you rely on our painters to get the job done right, not to mention on time and on budget.
Depending on what you have in mind and the size and scope of your cabinet painting project, you can expect the following from us:
- Comprehensive consultation: Before we even pick up a paintbrush, we’ll thoroughly examine your cabinetry and discuss your goals and budget.
- Inspecting your existing cabinets: We will thoroughly inspect the material your cabinets are made of and their design. We work on even the most intricately designed custom cabinetry.
- Cabinet cleaning: It’s important to have your cabinets professionally cleaned to remove any lingering oils, grease, or grime that may have accumulated over time, as well as loose layers of the old finish.
- Sanding and applying primer: Before painting, the cabinets must be prepared through sanding, applying primer, and sealer.
- Apply custom color paint: We expertly apply two coats of low-odor, premium quality paint.
- Cabinet reconstruction: The cabinets and hardware will be replaced, and voila, your cabinet painting project is done!
Ready to discuss cabinet painting in Longmont? Contact Fresh Coat Painters of Longmont today to learn more about our services at (720) 619-6169.
We reach out to you before we even start so we can ask questions, talk about your design preferences, and discuss your goals for the project.
After meeting with you one-on-one, we will tailor our recommendations to fit your needs so you can make empowered decisions.
Our personalized proposals allow you to pick and choose the areas that are most important to you and where your best investments are made.
When you are comfortable with your free personalized quote, we will coordinate a time to begin the project for you. It’s that easy.