Longmont commercial painting
Your business should look good for a variety of reasons aside from being good practice. Not only is it a direct representation of your image, but it can also make or break the future success of your business. While you may think completing a full makeover may be your only choice to improve things around there, this is far from the case.
At Fresh Coat Painters of Longmont, we believe paint is often overlooked as an affordable, convenient, and professional way to improve and refresh commercial properties of any type. Whether you decide to stick with the same color scheme or completely rebrand, our professional team will be available to offer you the design and painting services you need to bring your next vision to life.
Some of the properties we paint in Longmont and beyond include:
- Hotels and Resorts
- Hospitals and Doctor Offices
- Restaurants and Bars
- Malls, Retail, and Shopping Centers
- Apartment Complexes
- HOA Communities
- Federal Buildings
- Warehouses and Manufacturing Facilities
Whether you’re looking to paint your business’s interior or exterior, you can rest assured that the professional team at Fresh Coat Painters of Longmont will deliver you superior service and high-quality results at every turn. Utilizing premium supplies, tools, and a dedicated team of skilled painters, you can rest assured that you and your customers will be able to enjoy your new paint job for years to come.
How Do Commercial Painters Paint?
At Fresh Coat Painters of Longmont, we work with experienced, professional, and highly skilled painters. From preparation to finishing touches, our team follows our proven painting process designed to maximize your results and provide you with a durable finish that can withstand Longmont’s weather.
Our painters follow a simple process that includes:
- Pre-Inspection – During this, we inspect your property and finalize the colors and design you’ve been envisioning. We’ll also be available to answer any of your questions and address any of your concerns regarding schedule and budget.
- Preparation – From cleaning and minor repairs to covering your furniture and flooring, we fully prep and clean your space for painting. This protects your belongings, while getting the surface ready to paint.
- Painting – Our favorite part! Using the color of your choice, we use premium paints, tools, and supplies to bring your vision to life – whether it’s one wall or your whole building.
- Post-Inspection – During our final walk-through, you’ll be able to make any last-minute requests, as well as ensure you’re satisfied with our work.
As small business owners ourselves, we understand how important it is to keep your business running even when you need renovation, remodeling, or painting services done. This is why we provide services designed to fit your schedule that help minimize the number of disruptions that occur to your day-to-day operations.
What Are the Benefits of Professional Commercial Painters?
While everyone may think they’re a painter, many lack the experience, knowledge, techniques, and skills needed to produce a high-quality result, free of streaks, bubbles, and other impurities. Painting is an investment that affects your current and future business – shouldn’t it be as perfect as it can be? Hiring our Longmont commercial painters saves you time and money,
Some of the benefits of hiring a professional commercial painter include:
- Proven Experts – While you may be tempted to complete your business’s painting on your own using a DIY guide, you should instead turn to a professional team that specializes in and has decades of experience painting commercial properties.
- Premium Supplies – Instead of having to find and purchase the tools and supplies on your own, let our expert team handle it all. We’re equipped with premium tools, supplies, and paints that are certain to deliver you flawless results on every wall.
- Save Time and Money – We’re dedicated to saving you time and money. Paying special attention to your schedule and budget, your project manager is dedicated to getting your project done on time and on the pre-approved budget.
- Worry-Free Experience – At the end of the day, we offer services designed to make your next painting project as easy as it can be. Since our team is certified, licensed, and fully insured, you don’t have to worry if something goes wrong, as our team is fully equipped to handle it all for you.
At Fresh Paint, you can rest assured that you’ll receive nothing but the absolute best from our team. Whether you need your conference room, sales floor, or business exterior painted, our team will deliver an efficient painting solution for your business that is sure to impress your current and future customers, attracting new business across the way.
How Much Do Commercial Painters Charge?
Many factors affect the price of your commercial painting services, from the surface area that needs to be painted, the amount of preparation that needs to be done, as well as the amount of labor that is needed to complete the project in the designated time. Regardless of the specific painting services you may be looking for, you can rest assured that we’ll do our best to accommodate any budget.
Some factors that can affect the price of commercial painting services include:
- Conditions of the building
- Materials use in building
- Square footage that needs painting
- Painting supplies needed
Fresh Coat Painters of Longmont is proud to provide free estimates for your next commercial project, making it easier than ever to weigh your options. During this estimate, our team will work with you to learn about your unique needs to craft a custom solution for your business. Regardless of the size of your business or the industry you find yourself in, be sure to reach out to our team to get started on your next painting project!