Lakeway Cabinet Painting
Transforming Kitchen & Bathroom Cabinetry in the Austin Region
The color and style of cabinets in the kitchen, bathroom or utility room has a major impact on the look of that space. A poorly done or time-faded paint job can severely reduce the enjoyment of shared spaces like the kitchen.
If you feel like it is time for a brand new look or an upgrade, our Lakeway cabinet painting professionals can help.
Cabinet Painting Process
Our professional cabinet painters pride themselves on their ability to completely transform kitchens and bathrooms. Our painting process includes attention to the details in every step so the final result stands out.
- Inspecting the Material to Choose the Right Product
- Cleaning Surfaces from Oils, Grease, and Grime
- Repairing Holes, Dents, & Gouges
- Sanding the Wood Based on Its Design
- Applying Sufficient Primer
- Applying Premium, Low-Odor Paint or Stain
Get a hold of our team by calling (512) 648-4372 or schedule a free quote.
Repainting Cabinets Versus Full Replacement
There are a variety of items to consider if you are unsure about whether you want to replace your cabinets or repaint them.
- Costs: Repainting can be significantly less expensive than a full replacement of cabinets. Hiring a contractor for replacement can range as high as $20,000.
- Style: Replacement might be enticing for homeowners since it provides full control over the look of the cabinets.
- Paint & Stain Options: The number of stains, finishes, and paint styles available nowadays can allow one to totally transform the look of home cabinetry. There is almost certainly an option that will provide the look you want.
- Remodeling: Replacing cabinets is a major undertaking that involves tearing up the entire kitchen or bathroom. Generally, it is an option during a full-scale remodel. But choosing to repaint during remodeling can also help a project to stay on budget.
Staining Cabinets or Painting Cabinets: What to Consider
Why Staining Might Be Your Best Choice
- If you have quality wood, stains highlight the beauty of natural grains.
- Paint stains provide a traditional or elegant look.
- Staining cabinets can last 20 to 30 years.
- Staining is generally less maintenance.
- Staining is a less intensive task because flaws are less visible.
Why You May Prefer Painting Your Cabinets
- Painting is popular because many people want a white or color look.
- Painting provides a smooth and modern style to a kitchen or bathroom.
- Painting is better for material without an appealing natural wood grain.
- Painting provides more control when balancing or matching other kitchen features.
You can set up a free quote by calling our Lakeway cabinet painting team at (512) 648-4372 today!
We reach out to you before we even start so we can ask questions, talk about your design preferences, and discuss your goals for the project.
After meeting with you one-on-one, we will tailor our recommendations to fit your needs so you can make empowered decisions.
Our personalized proposals allow you to pick and choose the areas that are most important to you and where your best investments are made.
When you are comfortable with your free personalized quote, we will coordinate a time to begin the project for you. It’s that easy.
Choose Fresh Coat Painters of Lakeway for Your Cabinet Painting Services
Hiring professional painters to spruce up your cabinets is a great decision if you’re unfamiliar with the complexity of such a project. It is often more work than homeowners anticipate, as proper cabinet painting requires extensive prep work, partial cabinet de-construction, hardware removal, and more. Believe us, you’ll save yourself lots of aggravation if you rely on our painters to get the job done right, not to mention on time and on budget.
Depending on what you have in mind and the size and scope of your cabinet painting project, you can expect the following from us:
- Comprehensive consultation: Before we even pick up a paintbrush, we’ll thoroughly examine your cabinetry and discuss your goals and budget.
- Inspecting your existing cabinets: We will thoroughly inspect the material your cabinets are made of and their design. We work on even the most intricately designed custom cabinetry.
- Cabinet cleaning: It’s important to have your cabinets professionally cleaned to remove any lingering oils, grease, or grime that may have accumulated over time, as well as loose layers of the old finish.
- Sanding and applying primer: Before painting, the cabinets must be prepared through sanding, applying primer, and sealer.
- Apply custom color paint: We expertly apply two coats of low-odor, premium quality paint.
- Cabinet reconstruction: The cabinets and hardware will be replaced, and voila, your cabinet painting project is done!
Ready to discuss cabinet painting in Lakeway? Contact Fresh Coat Painters of Lakeway today to learn more about our services at (512) 648-4372.