Kitchen Cabinet painters in knoxville
Expert Kitchen Cabinet Painters
Whether you are restoring, refinishing, or totally replacing your kitchen cabinets, our professionals can help you get the look you have always wanted. Our professional cabinet painters can help give your bathroom a facelift or restyle the look of your kitchen.
At Fresh Coat Painters of Knoxville, we pursue excellence with every job. This means you can expect the job to get done right the first time and to exceed your expectations along the way. If you are still thinking through the exact style that you like best, we can provide advice on how different finishes work with different types of wood or other material.
Choosing the Right Look for Your Knoxville Cabinets
There is no limit to the number of paint styles and stains that you can choose from nowadays. Because it can be challenging to determine which look you want to use, we are available to talk you through various kinds of cabinet paint in Knoxville.
Choosing a Stained Look for Your Cabinets
- Good for Natural Grain: If you want to highlight the natural grains in your wood cabinets, a stain is the best option.
- Provides a Traditional Look: People often choose stains if they want their kitchen to have a more traditional and refined look.
- Long-Lasting Results: Once you finish a staining job on cabinets, you will likely not need to redo it for 20-30 years.
- Simpler Overall Process: Regular paints can require a much higher level of precision when applying because imperfections can tend to show up more easily. Cabinet staining is usually free from this kind of issue and can usually be done faster.
- Easier to Maintain: Similar to what was stated above, imperfections or scuffs are usually not as visible on stains. This means you will not have to touch them up as often.
Choosing a Painted Look for Your Cabinets
- You Want Solids or Color: One of the most popular cabinet looks at the moment is white or some kind of white paint. For a white or solid color, paint is the option to choose.
- Provides a Smooth, Modern Look: Solid cabinet paint has not always been as popular as stain. Solid color is the best way to give a kitchen or bathroom a modern, chic appeal.
- Works Best for Wood without Much Grain: Some cabinets will actually look better with paint than stain. Wood without much grain is the best choice usually.
- For Matching or Balancing Features: For kitchens with bold colors or distinct stylistic choices, colored paints are usually the best way to match up and balance different features in the room.
For more information, get in touch with Fresh Coat Painters of Knoxville today by calling (865) 217-8593.
We reach out to you before we even start so we can ask questions, talk about your design preferences, and discuss your goals for the project.
After meeting with you one-on-one, we will tailor our recommendations to fit your needs so you can make empowered decisions.
Our personalized proposals allow you to pick and choose the areas that are most important to you and where your best investments are made.
When you are comfortable with your free personalized quote, we will coordinate a time to begin the project for you. It’s that easy.