Professional Cabinet Painting in Knoxville
Expert Kitchen Cabinet Painters
Whether you are restoring, refinishing, or totally replacing your kitchen cabinets, our professionals can help you get the look you have always wanted. Our professional cabinet painters can help give your bathroom a facelift or restyle the look of your kitchen.
At Fresh Coat Painters of Knoxville, we pursue excellence with every job. This means you can expect the job to get done right the first time and to exceed your expectations along the way. If you are still thinking through the exact style that you like best, we can provide advice on how different finishes work with different types of wood or other material.
Get a free quote when you call us at (865) 217-8593. You can also reach us via the online contact form.
Choosing the Right Look for Your Knoxville Cabinets
There is no limit to the number of paint styles and stains that you can choose from nowadays. Because it can be challenging to determine which look you want to use, we are available to talk you through various kinds of cabinet paint in Knoxville.
Choosing a Stained Look for Your Cabinets
- Good for Natural Grain: If you want to highlight the natural grains in your wood cabinets, a stain is the best option.
- Provides a Traditional Look: People often choose stains if they want their kitchen to have a more traditional and refined look.
- Long-Lasting Results: Once you finish a staining job on cabinets, you will likely not need to redo it for 20-30 years.
- Simpler Overall Process: Regular paints can require a much higher level of precision when applying because imperfections can tend to show up more easily. Cabinet staining is usually free from this kind of issue and can usually be done faster.
- Easier to Maintain: Similar to what was stated above, imperfections or scuffs are usually not as visible on stains. This means you will not have to touch them up as often.
Choosing a Painted Look for Your Cabinets
- You Want Solids or Color: One of the most popular cabinet looks at the moment is white or some kind of white paint. For a white or solid color, paint is the option to choose.
- Provides a Smooth, Modern Look: Solid cabinet paint has not always been as popular as stain. Solid color is the best way to give a kitchen or bathroom a modern, chic appeal.
- Works Best for Wood without Much Grain: Some cabinets will actually look better with paint than stain. Wood without much grain is the best choice usually.
- For Matching or Balancing Features: For kitchens with bold colors or distinct stylistic choices, colored paints are usually the best way to match up and balance different features in the room.
For more information, get in touch with Fresh Coat Painters of Knoxville today by calling (865) 217-8593.
We reach out to you before we even start so we can ask questions, talk about your design preferences, and discuss your goals for the project.
After meeting with you one-on-one, we will tailor our recommendations to fit your needs so you can make empowered decisions.
Our personalized proposals allow you to pick and choose the areas that are most important to you and where your best investments are made.
When you are comfortable with your free personalized quote, we will coordinate a time to begin the project for you. It’s that easy.
Choose Fresh Coat Painters of Knoxville for Your Cabinet Painting Services
Hiring professional painters to spruce up your cabinets is a great decision if you’re unfamiliar with the complexity of such a project. It is often more work than homeowners anticipate, as proper cabinet painting requires extensive prep work, partial cabinet de-construction, hardware removal, and more. Believe us, you’ll save yourself lots of aggravation if you rely on our painters to get the job done right, not to mention on time and on budget.
Depending on what you have in mind and the size and scope of your cabinet painting project, you can expect the following from us:
- Comprehensive consultation: Before we even pick up a paintbrush, we’ll thoroughly examine your cabinetry and discuss your goals and budget.
- Inspecting your existing cabinets: We will thoroughly inspect the material your cabinets are made of and their design. We work on even the most intricately designed custom cabinetry.
- Cabinet cleaning: It’s important to have your cabinets professionally cleaned to remove any lingering oils, grease, or grime that may have accumulated over time, as well as loose layers of the old finish.
- Sanding and applying primer: Before painting, the cabinets must be prepared through sanding, applying primer, and sealer.
- Apply custom color paint: We expertly apply two coats of low-odor, premium quality paint.
- Cabinet reconstruction: The cabinets and hardware will be replaced, and voila, your cabinet painting project is done!
Ready to discuss cabinet painting in Knoxville? Contact Fresh Coat Painters of Knoxville today to learn more about our services at (865) 217-8593.