Cabinet painting in greensboro
The Fastest & Most Affordable Way to Upgrade a Kitchen
If you are tired of looking at your out-dated or worn-down kitchen cabinets, then it is probably time for a new painting job. Rather than spend unnecessary amounts on expensive replacement or refinishing, cabinet painting is the perfect alternative. Newly painted cabinets can increase your home's value, transform the mood in your kitchen, and help save money on home renovations.
Our cabinet painters near Greensboro and Summerfield will ensure reasonable timelines on your project through fast drying primer and organized disassembly/reassembly. The team will work to keep a clean and organized workspace in your kitchen or bathroom so that you experience minimal disruption throughout.
Questions About our Cabinet Painting Services
Some of the more common questions about our services are included below for your reference.
Do you provide painting and staining for cabinets?
Yes! Our team can enhance the natural wood grain of your cabinets through staining, and we can also work with solid color paints to nail the style you are looking for.
What kind of gloss do you recommend for cabinetry?
Usually, a higher gloss is better for cabinets because they are exposed to continual use. Gloss, semi-gloss, and satin are the sheen that we would recommend.
How long will the painting project take?
A cabinet painting project will usually last anywhere from 3 to 5 days depending on the size of the kitchen, the type of cabinet, and the number of paint colors being used.
Can you paint cabinets that are not solid wood?
Some cabinet materials are not ideal for painting. If the material cannot be sanded, it may not accept new paint very easily. We generally work with solid wood, MDF, and some compressed forms of wood.
Learn more about our professional kitchen cabinet refinishing by calling (336) 361-2591 today!
Choose Fresh Coat Painters of Greensboro for Your Cabinet Painting Services
Hiring professional painters to spruce up your cabinets is a great decision if you’re unfamiliar with the complexity of such a project. It is often more work than homeowners anticipate, as proper cabinet painting requires extensive prep work, partial cabinet de-construction, hardware removal, and more. Believe us, you’ll save yourself lots of aggravation if you rely on our painters to get the job done right, not to mention on time and on budget.
Depending on what you have in mind and the size and scope of your cabinet painting project, you can expect the following from us:
- Comprehensive consultation: Before we even pick up a paintbrush, we’ll thoroughly examine your cabinetry and discuss your goals and budget.
- Inspecting your existing cabinets: We will thoroughly inspect the material your cabinets are made of and their design. We work on even the most intricately designed custom cabinetry.
- Cabinet cleaning: It’s important to have your cabinets professionally cleaned to remove any lingering oils, grease, or grime that may have accumulated over time, as well as loose layers of the old finish.
- Sanding and applying primer: Before painting, the cabinets must be prepared through sanding, applying primer, and sealer.
- Apply custom color paint: We expertly apply two coats of low-odor, premium quality paint.
- Cabinet reconstruction: The cabinets and hardware will be replaced, and voila, your cabinet painting project is done!
Ready to discuss cabinet painting in Greensboro? Contact Fresh Coat Painters of Greensboro today to learn more about our services at (336) 361-2591.
We reach out to you before we even start so we can ask questions, talk about your design preferences, and discuss your goals for the project.
After meeting with you one-on-one, we will tailor our recommendations to fit your needs so you can make empowered decisions.
Our personalized proposals allow you to pick and choose the areas that are most important to you and where your best investments are made.
When you are comfortable with your free personalized quote, we will coordinate a time to begin the project for you. It’s that easy.