House Painters in Plano
Residential & Commercial Interior Painters You Can Trust
Have you been thinking about giving your home a new fresh coat of paint? Perfect! Do you have the time to devote to the job? If not, that’s okay. Fresh Coat Painters of Frisco has experienced and qualified house painters to take care of the project for you. All you have to do is give us a call, and we’ll set up an initial appointment with you to discuss your needs. Regardless of the size or scope of your painting project, we can handle it with ease and give you complete peace of mind.
Painting can completely transform the look of a space and leave your visitors with a positive impression. This is why we use premium, low-odor products, state-of-the-art tools, and innovative methods that help your paint stand the test of time.
If you’re ready to start working with our painters in Plano, call (972) 996-6507 today.
Comprehensive Painting Services & More
Our competitors in the area may offer some of the same painting services, which is to be expected. However, what they usually don’t provide are services that extend beyond just interior and exterior painting.
The extensive services we offer include:
- Popcorn ceiling removal
- Commercial office painting
- Drywall and plaster repair
- Interior and exterior painting
- Wallpaper removal
Along with these services is a thorough process to discover your vision for your space inside and out. We take the time to meet with you, tailor our recommendations to match your needs, provide a personal proposal for your approval, and coordinate a schedule to get work started. It’s that easy!
Our Plano painters can handle projects ranging from touching up interior paint inside a single-family home or multi-story office building to painting the exterior of a newly constructed property. Our team is ready to make quick work of your painting project. We are a locally owned business serving our neighbors in and around Plano, offering services that help beautify our community.
4 Reasons to Hire an Interior House Painter in Plano
DIY painting is an endeavor many people just don’t have time to complete, even on their least busy day. Homeowners with kids and pets may find it hard to keep up with life demands, so there’s virtually no time to tackle painting. Our team of professional house painters loves taking control and allowing you to get back to what matters to you. But that’s not the only reason you should hire interior painters.
4 reasons to hire an expert painter include:
- Speeding up the process – Going the DIY route can be agonizingly tedious and time-consuming. When you allow a team of painters to support your project, you help speed up the process. You could cut the project timeline in half when you have professionals working with you to execute your vision.
- Avoiding costly mistakes – There’s been at least one time where you accidentally got paint on an unintended wall or the floor or ceiling, forcing you to stop and fix the error. With Fresh Coat Painters, you won’t have to worry about us getting paint in places it shouldn’t be. We have the methods and techniques to be thorough, fast, and careful.
- Increasing safety – If you have exceptionally high ceilings in your home, chances are you’ll need a ladder to paint expansive walls. This could put your safety at risk, especially if you’re painting alone and don’t have someone to help if an accident occurs. We don’t shy away from climbing ladders to get every nook and cranny with paint.
- Professional results – When you decide to paint your home by yourself, you may not have a lot of time to complete the project, which could mean a finish that isn’t as professional as it could be. With our expert Plano painters, we never leave a project without ensuring our work is completely approved. We won’t leave paint on trim, crown molding, or ceilings. You’ll get crisp, clean lines and a polished look once we’re done.
Our Painting Process
To ensure you’re getting the exceptional results you deserve, we implement a strict painting process that all of our interior painters follow to a T.
Our painting process involves:
- Meeting with you to discuss your vision and offering our recommendations for your specific needs
- Providing a personalized quote that you approve so we can get to work as soon as possible
- Scheduling your project and providing a timeline for completion
- Arriving on time for your appointment and preparing your space for painting
- Using tarps and drop cloths to protect your possessions, including furniture, floors, and windows, from any paint splatter
- Painting using premium products that leave your interior walls looking amazing
- Cleaning up after the project is completed and putting everything back the way we found it
- Performing a final inspection of our work to ensure a thorough job
The care we put into our work also extends to how we treat you. We want you to be completely satisfied with your project so that if you ever have another painting job, you know who you can trust. With various superior quality services, you can choose the offerings that suit your home best.
Give us a call at (972) 996-6507 to find out more about our residential and commercial services in Plano and request a quote.
We reach out to you before we even start so we can ask questions, talk about your design preferences, and discuss your goals for the project.
After meeting with you one-on-one, we will tailor our recommendations to fit your needs so you can make empowered decisions.
Our personalized proposals allow you to pick and choose the areas that are most important to you and where your best investments are made.
When you are comfortable with your free personalized quote, we will coordinate a time to begin the project for you. It’s that easy.