Cabinet Painting & Staining
Get the Look You Want
Your kitchen is a central part of your life. Whether it's gathering for meals, or entertaining guests, your kitchen represents who you are. So you want a look that reflects that. Fresh Coat Painters can transform your kitchen cabinets into something you can be proud of for years to come. And you can rest easy knowing we'll prep and protect your surfaces before working, and that the job will be done right the first time.
You Want Options
Cabinet Painting and staining is something our team of expert painters does frequently. So we know about all the options. Do you need the inside painted? Do you want the natural wood to show through? What about the hardware? You have all these options and more with Fresh Coat. We'll use our experience and quality products to make your vision come to life
Why is Fresh Coat of Denton the Best Choice for Cabinet Painting & Staining?
Explore your options:
Affordable pricing - we accept all major credit cards
Our painters are bonded and insured
We use quality Sherwin-Williams products
Let's work together to make your project great.
Call today at
Choose Fresh Coat Painters of Denton for Your Cabinet Painting Services
Hiring professional painters to spruce up your cabinets is a great decision if you’re unfamiliar with the complexity of such a project. It is often more work than homeowners anticipate, as proper cabinet painting requires extensive prep work, partial cabinet de-construction, hardware removal, and more. Believe us, you’ll save yourself lots of aggravation if you rely on our painters to get the job done right, not to mention on time and on budget.
Depending on what you have in mind and the size and scope of your cabinet painting project, you can expect the following from us:
- Comprehensive consultation: Before we even pick up a paintbrush, we’ll thoroughly examine your cabinetry and discuss your goals and budget.
- Inspecting your existing cabinets: We will thoroughly inspect the material your cabinets are made of and their design. We work on even the most intricately designed custom cabinetry.
- Cabinet cleaning: It’s important to have your cabinets professionally cleaned to remove any lingering oils, grease, or grime that may have accumulated over time, as well as loose layers of the old finish.
- Sanding and applying primer: Before painting, the cabinets must be prepared through sanding, applying primer, and sealer.
- Apply custom color paint: We expertly apply two coats of low-odor, premium quality paint.
- Cabinet reconstruction: The cabinets and hardware will be replaced, and voila, your cabinet painting project is done!
Ready to discuss cabinet painting in Denton? Contact Fresh Coat Painters of Denton today to learn more about our services at (940) 304-0569.
We reach out to you before we even start so we can ask questions, talk about your design preferences, and discuss your goals for the project.
After meeting with you one-on-one, we will tailor our recommendations to fit your needs so you can make empowered decisions.
Our personalized proposals allow you to pick and choose the areas that are most important to you and where your best investments are made.
When you are comfortable with your free personalized quote, we will coordinate a time to begin the project for you. It’s that easy.