Cabinet Painting in Chattanooga
At , we believe that you should never underestimate the power of exactly that – a fresh coat of paint. Whether you’re looking to paint the bathroom or kitchen cabinets, we’re confident that having your cabinets painted with add a new breath of life to any space!
Our professional cabinet painting services are broken down in a few simple steps:
- A comprehensive consultation and inspection of existing cabinet material and design
- Removal of cabinet doors and hardware, including all pulls, latches, knobs, etc.
- Thorough cleaning of all cabinet surfaces to remove grease, dirt, and other debris
- Preparation, including sanding and application of primer and sealer
- Application of two coats of premium-quality, low-odor paint
Our painters have the experience to complete virtually any cabinet painting job. No matter the size, large or small, we can do it all. Our team even can paint custom and intricately designed cabinetry. We work efficiently and quickly to ensure we are completing services on a budget, and on time.
Give us a call at (423) 370-0758 or contact us online to request your free cabinet painting estimate in Chattanooga today!
How Long Do Cabinet Painting Projects Take?
One of the most common questions our team gets is “how long do cabinet painting services take?” This ultimately depends on the size and number of cabinets. But, in general, you can estimate that a small to medium kitchen will take around three days to complete. If your kitchen is larger, there’s a good chance it can take anywhere to three to five days.
Often, many of our customers choose to complete a variety of other projects during this time. From painting other cabinets in your home or the area around the cabinets, this downtime can prove to be beneficial to complete a variety of home improvement projects to compliment your newly painted set of cabinets.
What’s the Difference Between Painting & Staining Cabinets?
In simple, painting coats the top of wood while stain penetrates the wood. While painting hides the materials used to construct the cabinet, the stain allows you to preserve the natural beauty of the wood.
When it comes to redesigning your space, you may have to make the decision whether you should have your cabinets painted or stained. Lucky for you, our team can do both – it’s up to you!
When it comes to durability, stain tends to wear away gradually over time, which will need re-coating. Of course, paint tends to be a bit more durable but begins to wear after years of wear and tear in the forms of scrapes, dings, and scratches. Regardless if you choose to have your cabinets painted to continue your simplistic style or stained to bring out the details of your wood, our team has you covered with professional and durable solutions.
Fresh Coat Professional Home Painting Services
Unlike other professional painting services, our locally owned and operated team doesn’t believe in a one-size-fits-all approach. We understand that every home and business is built differently, so this is why we take the time to learn about your project and your concerns, so we can work to develop a painting solution that you can trust.
Some of the reasons why we are chosen over the competition in Chattanooga include:
- On-Site Estimates – Our local team of professional painters are more than happy to visit your property, learn about your specific goals, and offer free, upfront estimates to help you make your next decision even easier.
- Personalized Projects – Regardless of the project you are looking to have completed, our painters take the time to learn about your design and budget preferences in order to create a solution that falls in line with your needs and wants.
- Methodical Approach – Unlike other competitors in Chattanooga, we take the time and care to ensure we are delivering consistent and reliable results. From the base coat to finishing touches, our methodical approach to painting cabinets continues to ensure our services remain unmatched.
Premium-Grade Sherwin-Williams Paints & Products
Additionally, during your cabinet painting service and beyond, we only use the highest quality and premium grade Sherwin Williams paints and products. These superior products, combined with our methodical approach to painting, our experts aim to deliver flawless painting results and the highest-of-quality. Odor-free, durable, and customizable, there’s a reason why Sherwin-Williams has been painters’ number one choice for decades.
No matter the painting service you are looking for, you can expect professionally screened, bonded, insured, and experienced painters from our locally owned and operated team. With every service we provide, our main goal is to save you money, time, and stress with customized painting services designed to exceed your expectations.
Give us a call today at (423) 370-0758 or contact us online to learn about our cabinet painting services in Chattanooga.
We reach out to you before we even start so we can ask questions, talk about your design preferences, and discuss your goals for the project.
After meeting with you one-on-one, we will tailor our recommendations to fit your needs so you can make empowered decisions.
Our personalized proposals allow you to pick and choose the areas that are most important to you and where your best investments are made.
When you are comfortable with your free personalized quote, we will coordinate a time to begin the project for you. It’s that easy.