Cabinet Refinishing in Buford
Get a Fresh New Look from Professional Kitchen Cabinet Painters
The look and color of cabinets has a big influence on the overall design of a kitchen or living space.
Whether you are looking to upgrade your entire kitchen, or you just want to brighten the stain or paint, our professional Buford cabinet painters can help.
Choosing Paint or Stain
Deciding between a painted look or a stain is the most important decision for your cabinet painting project. With years of experience in beautifying cabinetry, our professional interior painters can walk you through the unique benefits of either option.
Choosing to Stain Cabinets
Here are some common reasons to consider a stain:
- You want the natural grain to be apparent
- You want a traditional look
- You want the job to last 20-30 years
- You want a simpler painting job
- You want cabinets that are easier to maintain
Choosing to Paint Cabinets
Here are various reasons you may want a solid paint:
- You want a shade of white or solid color
- You want a smooth, modern look
- You have wood without much natural grain
You want a specific color to
matchor balance other features
Highlight Your Backsplash & Countertops
If you are renovating the kitchen, the paint color you choose can be a way to bring out the unique design of your backsplash or countertops. Discuss what your plans are for changing the look of your kitchen with our Buford painting company for more ideas on how to balance out your new kitchen features.
We offer special financing options so you can paint now and pay later with Fresh Coat EasyPay!
Choose Fresh Coat Painters of Buford for Your Cabinet Painting Services in Buford
Our residential painters understand the complexity involved in painting or staining cabinets. There is prep work, partial de-construction, hardware removal, and more. We will simplify the process and save you from any headaches by working on time and in budget.
Our cabinet painting process includes:
- Careful consultation: Before we even pick up a paintbrush, we’ll thoroughly examine your cabinetry and discuss your goals and budget.
- Inspecting your existing cabinets: We will thoroughly inspect the material your cabinets are made of and their design. We work on even the most intricately designed custom cabinetry.
- Cabinet cleaning: It’s important to have your cabinets professionally cleaned to remove any lingering oils, grease, or grime that may have accumulated over time, as well as loose layers of the old finish.
- Sanding and applying primer: Before painting, the cabinets must be prepared through sanding, applying primer, and sealer.
- Apply custom color paint: We expertly apply two coats of low-odor, premium quality paint.
- Cabinet reconstruction: The cabinets and hardware will be replaced, and voila, your cabinet painting project is done!
Ready to discuss Buford cabinet painting? Contact Fresh Coat Painters of Buford today to learn more about our services at (678) 379-1478.
We reach out to you before we even start so we can ask questions, talk about your design preferences, and discuss your goals for the project.
After meeting with you one-on-one, we will tailor our recommendations to fit your needs so you can make empowered decisions.
Our personalized proposals allow you to pick and choose the areas that are most important to you and where your best investments are made.
When you are comfortable with your free personalized quote, we will coordinate a time to begin the project for you. It’s that easy.