boise cabinet painters
Quality Painting & Staining for Kitchen Cabinets
For results you will love, get in touch with Fresh Coat Painters of Boise and discuss your vision for your kitchen or bathroom cabinetry. Our Boise cabinet painters are timely, responsive, and experienced professionals.
Save yourself the frustration of one of the most technically challenging paint jobs and get in touch with our team instead.
To discuss your plans or to get a free quote, call us at (208) 314-0946 today!
Cabinet Painting Process
The process for painting cabinets can skew heavily toward preparation, which can be a time-consuming component depending on the type of cabinets and their condition.
- Removing Hardware
- Eliminating Grease
- Filling Holes, Scratches, & Defects
- Sanding Down Material
- Rechecking for Defects
- Laying Coats of Paint or Primer
- Allowing Curing Time
Our Boise painting professionals have experience working with just about any type of cabinet on the market. However, different types of cabinets work better with different types of paint.
Wood is an ideal material for painting. It may require some sanding. Woods can naturally absorb lots of paint.
This requires extra care when sanding down so as not to destroy the veneer. This kind of cabinet may require more repairs in preparation for painting.
MDF usually accepts paint quite well. The edges often require a seal to prevent swelling during the painting process.
Laminate will often require a paint designed specifically for this material as it often does not accept paint easily.
Choose Fresh Coat Painters of Boise for Your Cabinet Painting Services
Depending on what you have in mind and the size and scope of your cabinet painting project, you can expect the following from us:
- Comprehensive consultation: Before we even pick up a paintbrush, we’ll thoroughly examine your cabinetry and discuss your goals and budget.
- Inspecting your existing cabinets: We will thoroughly inspect the material your cabinets are made of and their design. We work on even the most intricately designed custom cabinetry.
- Cabinet cleaning: It’s important to have your cabinets professionally cleaned to remove any lingering oils, grease, or grime that may have accumulated over time, as well as loose layers of the old finish.
- Sanding and applying primer: Before painting, the cabinets must be prepared through sanding, applying primer, and sealer.
- Apply custom color paint: We expertly apply two coats of low-odor, premium quality paint.
- Cabinet reconstruction: The cabinets and hardware will be replaced, and voila, your cabinet painting project is done!
We reach out to you before we even start so we can ask questions, talk about your design preferences, and discuss your goals for the project.
After meeting with you one-on-one, we will tailor our recommendations to fit your needs so you can make empowered decisions.
Our personalized proposals allow you to pick and choose the areas that are most important to you and where your best investments are made.
When you are comfortable with your free personalized quote, we will coordinate a time to begin the project for you. It’s that easy.