boise cabinet painting
Kitchen Cabinet Painting Near You!
Are you thinking of sanding and refinishing your own kitchen or bathroom cabinets? This can be a very time consuming job, which you can otherwise spend on your busy life. Save yourself the frustration of one of the most challenging paint jobs. Get in touch with Fresh Coat Painters of Boise and discuss your vision. Our Boise cabinet painters are timely, responsive, and experienced professionals.
To discuss your plans & to get a free quote to paint your kitchen cabinets, call us at (208) 314-0946 today!
Cabinet Painting Process
The process for painting cabinets starts with preparation. It can be time-consuming depending on the type of cabinets and their condition.
- Removing Hardware
- Eliminating Grease
- Filling Holes, Scratches, & Defects
- Sanding Down Material
- Rechecking for Defects
- Laying Coats of Paint or Primer
- Allowing Curing Time
Our Boise painting professionals have experience working with every type of cabinet. But, different types of cabinets work better with different types of paint.
Wood is an ideal material for painting. It may require some sanding. Woods can naturally absorb lots of paint.
This requires extra care when sanding down so as not to destroy the veneer. This kind of cabinet may require more repairs in preparation for painting.
MDF usually accepts paint quite well. The edges often require a seal to prevent swelling during the painting process.
Laminate will often require a paint designed for this material as it often does not accept paint.
Choose Fresh Coat Painters of Boise for Your Cabinet Painting Services
You can expect the following from us:
- Comprehensive consultation: We’ll examine your cabinetry and discuss your goals and budget.
- Inspecting your existing cabinets: We will inspect your cabinet's material and design. We work on even the most intricately designed custom cabinetry.
- Cabinet cleaning: It’s important to have your cabinets cleaned to remove any lingering oils, grease, or grime.
- Sanding and applying primer: The cabinets must be prepared for painting. We then sand, apply primer and sealer.
- Apply custom color paint: We apply two coats of low-odor, premium quality paint.
- Cabinet reconstruction: The cabinets and hardware will then be replaced. Voila, your cabinet painting project is done!
We reach out to you before we even start so we can ask questions, talk about your design preferences, and discuss your goals for the project.
After meeting with you one-on-one, we will tailor our recommendations to fit your needs so you can make empowered decisions.
Our personalized proposals allow you to pick and choose the areas that are most important to you and where your best investments are made.
When you are comfortable with your free personalized quote, we will coordinate a time to begin the project for you. It’s that easy.