Professional Cabinet Painting in Cincinnati & Beyond
Kitchen Cabinet Refinishing for Wood Stained or Painted Cabinets
Is your kitchen cabinetry looking drab, or maybe those cabinets in your bathroom don’t look modern anymore? Hold off on any plans for major renovations. You can give your cabinets a facelift with the help of our professional cabinet painters in Cincinnati and the surrounding areas.
By hiring our house painting pros, you can trust that the job will be done right the first time. That means you won’t have to face the frustration of taking a stab at cabinet painting on your own. Our team has the skill and precision to quickly complete your cabinet painting services to ensure your cabinetry has the life and luster you never believed possible. At Fresh Coat Painters of Anderson, we can execute your vision to perfection.
Choose Fresh Coat Painters of Anderson for Your Cabinet Painting Services
Hiring professional painters to spruce up your cabinets is a great decision if you’re unfamiliar with the complexity of such a project. It is often more work than homeowners anticipate, as proper cabinet painting requires extensive prep work, partial cabinet de-construction, hardware removal, and more. Believe us, you’ll save yourself lots of aggravation if you rely on our interior painters to get the job done right, not to mention on time and on budget.
Depending on what you have in mind and the size and scope of your cabinet painting project in Cincinnati or the surrounding areas, you can expect the following from us:
- Clear timelines & Updates: Before we start, we thoroughly examine your cabinetry and discuss your goals and budget.
- Inspection: We will thoroughly inspect the material your cabinets are made of and their design. We work on even the most intricately designed custom cabinetry.
- Disassembly: We will carefully take apart the cabinets so that all surfaces can be evenly painted.
- Cabinet cleaning: We will make sure all surfaces are cleaned and free from debris, grease, and oil.
- Sanding: To ensure the surfaces respond and receive the paint, we will sand down any parts of the wood that need it.
- Dusting Off: The wood will get a second cleaning if necessary after sanding to make sure all dust and particles are cleared away.
- Priming Cabinets: We will apply the primer next to ensure an even coat and full adhesion from the paint.
- custom color paint: During the cabinet refinishing, all surfaces will receive the necessary number of coats of high-quality paint.
- Cabinet reAssembly: We will put the cabinets and hardware back together for you.
Some Popular Cabinet Colors from Sherwin Williams
We've included some popular colors that homeowners love. Many of these are more neutral and can work in most home environments. But you can rest assured our selection is as broad and diverse as any paint selection you will find anywhere.
Ready to discuss cabinet painting? Contact Fresh Coat Painters of Anderson today to learn more about our services at (513) 440-6214.
We reach out to you before we even start so we can ask questions, talk about your design preferences, and discuss your goals for the project.
After meeting with you one-on-one, we will tailor our recommendations to fit your needs so you can make empowered decisions.
Our personalized proposals allow you to pick and choose the areas that are most important to you and where your best investments are made.
When you are comfortable with your free personalized quote, we will coordinate a time to begin the project for you. It’s that easy.