Fence Staining & Weatherproofing in Allen, Texas
You Want Your Special Space to Last
A fence is a great lifestyle investment. By adding one around your yard, you’re telling everyone who visits that you value spending time in a special space with family and friends. You can enjoy your fence for many years to come, but only if you protect it properly. Imagine the extra time you’ll have to host the people you care about, relax outdoors, and fire up the grill when your expert team from Fresh Coat Painters of Allen stains and seals your fence professionally.
It’s All About Your Options
Give your fence a truly personal touch by choosing from a variety of colors and stains. And if you have natural wood siding or fencing on your property, Fresh Coat can work with you to give those features a look that complements your fence nicely. We'll use our experience, the right tools, and top-quality Sherwin-Williams products to shield everything from elements.
Fence Staining FAQ
How does staining help protect my fence?
What is your fence staining process?
- Consultation: The expert will assess the condition of the fence and provide a time estimate with a free quote with costs.
- Cleaning: To ensure the stain applies correctly, the fence can be power washed to remove dirt and debris.
- Staining: The staining process commences once the surface is prepared and dried for 48 hours.
- Settling: The stain will need 24 to 48 hours to completely soak into the wood.
What is the best time of year for staining a fence?
What kind of weather is best for staining a fence?
How long should I wait before having my new fence stained?
Can I have my new fence stained right away?
Why is Fresh Coat Painters of Allen the Best Choice for Fence Staining?
- Fresh Coat can help with all your staining needs:
- Affordable pricing - we accept all major credit cards
- Our painters are bonded and insured
- We use quality Sherwin-Williams products
Let's work together to make your project great. Call today at (972) 440-5168 or click HERE to contact us for A FREE Quote.
We reach out to you before we even start so we can ask questions, talk about your design preferences, and discuss your goals for the project.
After meeting with you one-on-one, we will tailor our recommendations to fit your needs so you can make empowered decisions.
Our personalized proposals allow you to pick and choose the areas that are most important to you and where your best investments are made.
When you are comfortable with your free personalized quote, we will coordinate a time to begin the project for you. It’s that easy.